Koinonia Cabin Policies
Full payment is due at the time of your reservation. For your convenience, we accept cash and checks. The check must be in the same name as the person making the reservation. We do not accept credit cards. Lodging taxes are additional. You will receive a confirmation letter via email once full payment is received.
The cost per night is $125 plus 6% lodging tax.
Reservations that are cancelled more than 8-14 days prior to your arrival date will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 7 days of your arrival date will agree to pay 100% percent of a rental fee.
You may arrive at your cabin any time after 4:00 PM on your arrival date.
Check-out is by noon. You are expected to leave the cabin in the condition in which you found it.
We do not provide daily housekeeping.
10% Military Discount. Loyal guests and are very important to us and deserve something special, so we offer a 10% discount for all repeat guests. There are no day-of-the-week restrictions with this discount. You will receive this discount beginning with your second stay with us.
Our rates are based on occupancy of two guests. Additional guests are not permitted without prior authorization from Koinonia Cabin.
Renters will abide by the following regulations.
No firearms of any kind are permitted on our property at any time.
Children under 18 must have adult supervision at all time while on the property.
Smoking is prohibited on the property.
No pets allowed on the property.
Guests are not permitted to have visitors during their stay. Registered guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the accommodation.
6. Renter may not assign or sublet the cabin.
7. No candles are to be used in the cabin at any time.
8. Possession of illegal substances is prohibited on the property.
9. Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for any accident injury or damage that may result in or about the property to persons or property and Koinonia Cabin or owners shall not be held liable or be responsible for such injury accidents or damage.
10. Renters assumes the risk associated with the Jacuzzi and any and all other rental facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold Koinonia Cabin and its owners harmless from any and all claims and liability of any nature which may arise for any reason.
Koinonia Cabin reserves the right to charge you for any damages or excessive cleaning from your stay. If you notice any problems upon arriving, please let us know right away to avoid any damages being charged to your account.
12. Renter agrees that under no circumstances should a burning or smoldering fire pit be left unattended.